Mmmkay. Some of you have asked why I no longer allow comments. Well, to be honest, there were several reasons– all far less important to the contrary, but if it helps matter ease, here were the reasons:
10. Didn't think it mattered.I don't know about you, but man, all this takes up a lot of time!
9. 1 Less place to check and expect messages (let alone, disappoint...)
8. Privacy Purpose: the feeling of other people reading into things> more than needed.
7. "Anonymous" posters kinda gives me the creeps.
6. Not fluent in any foreign languages, and will do just about anything (& kill precious time) working out the few sentences that I will never likely use again.
5. Stalking is not an option. It's inevitable.
4. See Reasons number 7 & 8
3. The meaning in the word, "Thank you" becomes bleak.
2. I can't pay you all.
...And the number 1 Reason is, (drum roll)
1. Avoiding the question, "What Have You Been Working On?"
As grateful as I am with this question...
ANSWER: Chances are, I'd post it here [remotely relevant]
Otherwise, What am I working on? (Not only am I haunted by this question from my immediate family on daily basis...)
– You really want to know? A new lipstick color, my resume, the bills, the laundry, the dishes... returning a few phone calls & emails, writing out invoices, downloading music... reading my horoscope, reading your horoscope, checking tomorrow's horoscope, under the classified section, looking for my pencil, walking my dog, off to catch a train, making travel plans, putting on liquid eyeliner, brushing... flossing... changing... cleaning... crime fighting..., and then, more emails...
– What's that you say, Lassie? Hire a house keeper? Don't I have an assistant? ...where do you think I live? Trump Tower?
ANYWAY, I later learned, by having my box shut, eliminated the chances of getting to know some of YOUR bloggen' and others to share their thoughts and then some... (how so very rude of me).
So here goes> to my fellow comrades, on behalf of myself and future blogging, do accept my apology for dividing our love in silence. I too, hope one day, can find the courage and inspiration to comment away. :)